Friday, April 17, 2009

A wail of a good time

He walked out the door with his ass stinging. In a couple of hours the deep bruising will come up and he will need a few days recovering. The two hour trip home today is a small reminder of who is wielding the whip.

I started by tying his hands above his head on the bondage table and making him kneel on the bench. Then I came behind him and undid his belt and pulled down his pants and underwear to get bare bottom. It was his belt I used first. He said he deserved 50 lashes and he wanted to go as far as he could, though he couldn't count very well. Somewhere around 23 or so he lost count so I had to start all over again.

He wouldn't stay still so I tied leather straps around his cock and balls and fastened it to the bondage table too. That way if he flinched he'd be in danger of losing his manhood. It made him much more still, though he had to warn me to yellow. I pouted, he told me he wanted me to take him to red. But sweating I laughed when he said he didn't think it would be so soon.

I flogged him next with a short rubber flogger, the sting was good and he said "ow" a lot. My hands felt the warmth of his now pretty and pink ass. And when I changed up with a wide heavy leather paddle he almost came. Though he did manage to unfasten his CBB with his jerking I think a parachute next time will work better. He is a strong puller. Especially when my toy was crying harder and harder.

I brought out my carbon fiber wand. Its a tiny little thing about a foot long and stingy as hell. He had a checkerboard of welts puckering up and I played tic tac toe. I took him down when he showed signs of exhaustion and I laid him across my lap while sitting on my bench and proceeded to use the long slappy leather strap paddle on him. Poor boy, he begged for me to go harder and I laughed as I swung with all of my might listening to him moan and beg for more. Of course I stopped when he wanted to come.

I made him lay flat on the bench and I sat on top of him while I attacked his swollen buttocks again with the leather strap paddle and he wrythed all over the place. It was like riding a mechanical bull and I had so much fun. I can't wait to do it all over again. It was fun watching him walk around with his pants around his ankles as he cleaned up my implements of destruction.

He should remember this well into next week. I can't wait to see photos tomorrow.

1 comment:

spankme1974 said...

it was fun for me too. can't wait to do it again see you soon