Friday, April 10, 2009

Tickle Me Elmo

I had a wonderful time with my very own "tickle me elmo" style toy the other day. First he begged a boon that I take my time and get long "dragon lady nails" done at my manicurists for him. It's been a while since I had artificial nails, my own half inch long natural ones were my usual fare. But I enjoyed being pampered and I actually enjoyed the inconvenience of not being able to do ANYTHING because of having the super long nails. So nice to sit back and have people gape and stare then offer to open doors...in public mind you.



I had some assistance dressing for my session in my turquoise blue china silk chegong dress and wore my 6-1/2" red patent leather custom china made shoes with the black bows on the open toe. And then my play toy arrived. Bearing gifts, my toy was a bit nervous. But I immediately pointed a long french manicured nail at him and told him to kneel.



After I collared him I led him to the whipping post and restrained him with cuffs. He had goosebumps on his naked flesh and complained of the cold. I soon had him dripping with sweat. Between finding all of his ticklish spots and torturing his poor nipples with those long nails the least of his worries was the chill in the dungeon.



My hands became some of the fiercest animals: creepy spiders crawling up his legs and scorpions pinching his nipples and pirate parrots pinching the sensitive areas between his thighs and the backs of his arms. Oh but the poking of spots really got him going. Those devil nails carved my initials in his chest and nearly pierced his ass cheeks after a round or two of rosying them up by a bit of spanking.



I found some of the most ticklish spots on his toes and tied one foot up to the post and proceeded to be merciless. After the back of his supporting knee gave out an hour or so into my teasing I unclipped his cuffs and let down his leg and threw him in the big comfy cage.



I tied his hands [still cuffed] through the bars above his head and tied each ankle to the side bars. And of course this allowed me easy access to all the most sensitive spots. I locked "elmo" inside and proceeded to attack his toes more readily. I climbed on top of the cage and became a tiger watching her prey, reaching in to poke and prod and tease until he rolled from side to side breathless.



Eventually like all cats I got bored and blindfolded my toy and put my ipod in his ears playing surreal music from the fifth element movie [My FAVORITE movie.] That's what my toy gets for saying his punishment felt like a Stanley Kubrick movie.

I left him all alone for a while and went out for donuts. I came back later and tormented him some more. I moved his feet so they would stick up through the bars for easier access. And when one of my ladies stopped by we tormented my pet and then chatted. I'm certain he relizes now that spitting a cloth gag out before I tell him to when I'm watering down my pet is not a good idea. Ice cold water bottles on his balls will remind him to wait patiently.

Finally after introducing my toy to the wonders of a violet wand on feet, and nipples and other sensitive parts of his body, I freed him and introduced him back into the wild. I can't wait to recapture him soon maybe I can sell him into some laboratory facility for "animal" testing...Oh wait, I want to do that testing on him. Next time...

No comments: