Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Shibaricon, et al.

Hey out there all my little toys I will be at Shibaricon here in Chitown this Memorial Day weekend having a ropetastic time. So if I see you there maybe we can have some playtime, though my dance card overfloweth...

June 6th at the Studio Chicago is the Club Fem party [male sumissives are required to be nude or wearing appropriate gear or ladies panties] I will be there supporting the Leather Archives & Museum http://www.leatherarchives.org/ with a raffle with many prizes but most importantly for a pair of shoes from Skycraper Heels either for yourself you sissy boys or most importantly for your Mistress of choice. Remember I wear a size 6 in open-toed shoes and about 6.5 or 7 in pumps or boots cause of my tiny little ducky feet that are so adorable. RSVP from www.thestudiochicago.com and Let Ms. Simone know that you would like to attend her party in a most respectful way please boys and girls. A representative from the LA&M will be attending and bringing some artifacts from the museum. This is an opportunity to play too so I expect you to come, well maybe if you ask permission and I say yes...

I will be presenting at Spankfestival the second weekend in June www.spankfestival.com. This is a multi applicable community event where you will be camping with nudists, kinky folk, and swingers, etc. Honestly one of the best events I have ever attended. If you can think of doing it, it will happen.

Look forward to seeing all my toys and making new playmates in the near future if you are attending any the above events. In between call me or email me and we can have our own private playdate...

No comments: