Monday, December 8, 2008

Feeling Bratty?

I worked with a yummy young toy over the weekend. She was gifted to me by her Sir for my pleasure. She followed my instructions prior to our session but was less than honest when I asked if she was able to keep up with them. Her Sir had to inform me that the toy had been rather secretive regarding some of the instructions.

It came to me with a very shy hesitant look and I proceeded to transform her gorgeous size F breasts into a tight chest harness with purple silk rope. Her rosy nipples peaked when I flicked and teased them but she refused to acknowledge the pleasure/pain I gave her. I tied her legs spread to the suspension frame and used more rope to tie her wrists behind her head and gagged her with the braided strands.

I brought out carbon fiber "chopsticks" and placed them on those gorgeous nipples. I was rewarded with some whimpers but she was being stubborn. I spanked her round ass and told her I expected more from her. She would hold nothing back and she wriggled and whined trying not to let go.

I brought out my hand shaped leather paddle and spanked her cheeks and nipples and she started to moan and I smelled her wetness. The little brat broke my paddle and my hand reddened her ass and thighs. I decided to put her through her paces as her Sir watched and got a half inch cane to whip her with.

She pretended to not enjoy my attention but she moaned for more yet after the initial stripe she broke the cane. One implement I could understand but two...I brought out my acrylic cane and striped her ass and legs until she screamed in pain and begged for me to stop. Poor baby, did I stop? No, I showed her what being a brat will cost her and she sagged into my painful embrace where I pinched her sensitive rosy nipples until she cried. I bit and scratched her marking her as mine for the evening. She will have a number of stripes that will last for days, but we weren't finished yet.

She thought she could turn to her Sir for His assistance and when He laughed at her feeble attempts with Me she bowed her head and finally submitted to my ministrations. For her reward I laid her over a padded kneeling bench and shoved a giant dildo up her pussy after gagging her with her own silky red panties.

I reddened her ass cheeks even more with my nitrile gloved hands until she begged and begged for release. I told her under no circumstances would she be able to come until I said so. I kicked her ass and cunt hard with my shiny knee high 7 inch heeless boots until she moaned. I turned her over and had her show me what she wanted.

I made her put on a show for me arching her back, shoving the fake cock in and out and playing with herself. Her sounds were muffled with the panties and when she couldn't take it all in I used my booted foot to shove the dildo deep inside and striped her inner thighs with my carbon fiber cane. I allowed her to come when I was satisfied she was putting on a good show.

I allowed her to come five times but she didn't want to come anymore because it was too painful. For that final brattiness I made her come two more times with the Hitachi and Fucking machine then sent her packing back to her Sir.

No comments: