Thursday, February 26, 2009

Latest deviations

Well my travels have been a hoot.

From having hot subs lube up my black latex floor length skirt paying particular attention to my shapely ass and thighs. To loving boot worship and trampling of teddy bears...you had to be there!

I'm home this week and I am looking forward to becoming a prison warden on Saturday and looking forward to putting my P in solitary confinement with a few well placed kicks and beat downs. He's been a naughty naughty boy. I have a written list of confessions...

I'm planning on several trips in the next few months and will be in South Florida for Beyond Leather if you wish to book a session I will put you on my calendar.

I'm also going to Dom Con in California the second weekend in May. As my birthday is May 1st I will be going out early and will be looking for slaves to take my birthday spankings from me!

No comments: